Wednesday, November 05, 2008

More then 2 years ago

I have a new computer, it is a little faster than the old one, so maybee I have more time to write more stuff in this blog.

I have a new provider, so my stats you can see on eircom

Ireland is a poor tracker country. The most Irish hits I have are entered by people who read the URL on the note that I have stamped. Most of the times it stays by a few notes for these people.

My scores are now: 44860 notes and 216 hits
So the hitratio is 207.69 a way above the 200.

On the forum they introduced us to timehunting. The meaning of the game is to enter much notes on diverend times. That is the reason that I enter the notes one by one (only not if I enter new bundles that I see at work)
You can see the stats on the dutch forum and on the english forum

I see that the blog is also changed. I had to figure out how I can enter links in the text

This is for now, I hope I write more soon. I try at least after every hit :-) so hit me

No comments: