Saturday, September 02, 2006

At last Internet at home

It took a long time, but finely I have internet connection at home.
Now I don't need to visite the Internet Cafe in town and have now more time to update and maintain my stats, list on the forum and also this blog.
Moving to Ireland brocht me on place 1 national :-). To update a list on the forum, I saw that Australiarno did the same thing as me (moving from The Netherlands to Ireland) He/She is now on plase 39 national.Today I have entered my 1000ste Biljet in Ireladn. If I count only my Irish notes, then My ranking is 19 National. Ireland is not a good EBT country, low on hits and low on entered biljets ;-(
I'm still waiting for my first active hit and my first Irish hit.

Now I've got 174 hits. One of them is a Triple.
In total I have entered 35161 biljets. Hitratio is a litle bit over the 200.

I promice to update this blog soon, now I have got internet at home, so there is no problem with it.

I hope You all can read this and that there are not to much misstakes in the english language. Afterall, I'm still a dutchman

No comments: